Stepping Stone Animal Society's dedication to animals is reflected in our motto, "Every animal. Every chance. Every day". Here is what we believe:
To elevate the quality of life of companion animals.
To provide resources such as low-cost spay neuter options, vaccine services, education, and rescue to support retention of owned companion animals and provide homes for homeless companion animals.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES:
These ideas inform the decisions we make and the way we interact with those around us.
* Life-saving: There is intrinsic value in each animal's life.
* Integrity: We do what we say when we say we're going to do it and we honor what we say.
* Respect: For animals, staff, volunteers, and community members.
* Transparency: Be open and honest in disclosure of operations.
* Respectability: We hold ourselves to a high standard in operations and execution.
These principles lead us to embrace our community in various ways, including:
* Cultivate relationships with like-minded individuals and organizations.
* Enrich animals' lives.
* Educate the community to improve their understanding of and relationships with companion animals.
* Be an active member of our community to support its members and civic organizations.
You can find more information about our board of directors and staff here. We're always looking for like-minded people interested in helping our cause. If these principles reflect your values as well, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (240) 362-7547.